Attendees of A Woman's Journey Baltimore can earn continuing education credits.
We have been approved by the following professional organizations:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification: This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 4.25 CE contact hours.
- Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Practice: approved for 5 contact hours applying to principles and procedures.
- Maryland Nurses Association: approved for 4.25 contact hours
- National Association of Social Workers: approved for 5 category 1 CEUs
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing: (5 Entry Level CECH)
- National Strength Professionals Association: (12 CEUS)
We are in the process of applying to the following professional organizations:
- Board of Examiners for Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers and Speech-Language Pathologists
When you arrive, please first check in at the registration table. After that, please proceed to the Continuing Education Tables where we will initiate the process of earning your credits from any of the organizations listed above.
*Those specifically interested in earning continuing education hours from Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists should proceed to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) line.
For further information, please contact A Woman's Journey at 410-955-8600 or your professional organization.