I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Continuing Education Credit
A Woman's Journey is in the process of applying to the following professional organizations:
- Board of Examiners for Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers and Speech-Language Pathologists
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
- Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Maryland Nurses Association
- National Association of Social Workers
A Woman's Journey has been approved by the following professional organizations:
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing: approved for 5 entry-;eve; CECH
- National Strength Professionals Association: approved for 12 CEUS
If you have registered and plan on receiving continuing education credits from any of the seven professional organizations listed above, please proceed to the CONTINUING EDUCATION TABLES after checking in at the registration table when you arrive.
For those interested in earning continuing education hours from Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists, can earn credit through the National Association of Social Workers. The morning of the event, please proceed to the continuing education table and line up/check-in at the line for the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
For further information, please contact: A Woman's Journey, 410-955-8660 or your professional organization.