I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Continuing Education Credit
A Woman's Journey has received approval from the following professional organizations:
- Board of Examiners for Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers and Speech-Language Pathologists - approved for 6 hours for related areas
- Commission for Case Manager Certification - approved for 6 credits.
- Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Practice - approved for 6.0 contact hours towards occupational therapy principles and procedures
- Maryland Nurses Association - approved for 6 contact hours.
- National Association of Social Workers - approved for 6 credits.
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing - approved for 6 Category I credits.
- National Strength Professionals Association - approved for 12 CEUs.
If you have registered and plan on receiving continuing education credits from any of the nine professional organizations listed above, please proceed to the CONTINUING EDUCATION TABLES after checking in at the registration table when you arrive.
For those interested in earning continuing education hours from Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists, can earn credit through the National Association of Social Workers. The morning of the event, please proceed to the continuing education table and line up/check-in at the line for the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
For further information, please contact: A Woman's Journey, 410-955-8660 or your professional organization.