Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Summit
March 13, 2020
Turner Auditorium and Turner Concourse
East Baltimore Campus
Building on the Culture of Trust:
Patient Safety Summit Celebrates 10th Anniversary
Registration will open early 2020.
- Two keynote presentations:
- David Marx: CEO of Outcome Engenuity, a Dallas-based risk management firm. David has a BS in Mechanical Systems Engineering (1985) and Juris Doctor in Law (1997). David's firm currently spends the majority of its effort on helping high-consequence organizations develop values-supportive practices and culture.
- Jack Gentry: (bio coming soon)
- Presentation of the E. Robert Feroli Award for Excellence in Medication Safety
- Podium and poster presentations by Johns Hopkins faculty and staff members
- Information booths and networking with safety champions from across our health system
Call for Presenters for Johns Hopkins Medicine's Patient Safety Summit
Organizers for the 10th anniversary Patient Safety Summit are seeking abstracts from faculty and staff members to make oral presentations or display posters related to patient safety. Abstracts should be about research projects that are ongoing or that have been completed or presented externally since October 2017.
Submit an abstract. The extended abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019 by midnight EST.
For questions about the event, please email JHMPSSummit@jhmi.edu.