I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Patient Safety Summit
Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Summit
March 8, 2019
Turner Auditorium and Turner Concourse
East Baltimore Campus
Mark your calendars for the ninth annual Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Summit on March 8, 2019. This all-day event will feature hundreds of health care professionals from across the organization coming together to learn about their colleagues’ work in patient safety, research, safety culture and prevention and identification of harm. The theme of the 2019 summit is “Commitment to Resilience.”
Watch the recording of the event.
- Keynote presentations by:
- Presentation of the E. Robert Feroli Award for Excellence in Medication Safety.
- Podium and poster presentations by Johns Hopkins faculty and staff members. View presentation slides here. (JHED log-in required)
- Winning video submissions from the Patient Safety Video Contest. View the winning videos here. (JHED log-in required)
- Information booths and networking with safety champions from across our health system
- View the full program agenda.
Please email JHMPSSumit@jhmi.edu.