I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Patient Safety Summit
Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Summit
March 8, 2019
Turner Auditorium and Turner Concourse
East Baltimore Campus
Mark your calendars for the ninth annual Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Summit on March 8, 2019. This all-day event will feature hundreds of health care professionals from across the organization coming together to learn about their colleagues’ work in patient safety, research, safety culture and prevention and identification of harm. The theme of the 2019 summit is “Commitment to Resilience.”
- Keynote presentations by:
- Presentation of the E. Robert Feroli Award for Excellence in Medication Safety.
- Podium and poster presentations by Johns Hopkins faculty and staff members
- Winning video submissions from the Patient Safety Video Contest. Submit your patient safety videos by Feb. 17.
- Information booths and networking with safety champions from across our health system
- View the full program agenda.
For your security, the registration form is only accessible on Johns Hopkins campuses or by using PulseSecure VPN software when off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System employees may register for free, but seats are limited. Please note that upon registration, you will be asked to provide an internal order number or cost center number. This fund will only be charged a fee if registration is canceled.
Space is limited and rates are as follows:
|Johns Hopkins University employees||$499|
|Johns Hopkins Health System employees||Free|
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This activity is eligible for ACPE and ANCC credit; see final CPE/CNE activity announcement for specific details.