Progress on patient safety and quality requires a workforce with the knowledge, skills and tools to lead improvement efforts. Through its training and education programs, the institute is helping to build the organizational capacity needed to carry out this work. These programs include:
- Workshops and e-Learning modules on a wide range of topics
- A fellowship for clinicians seeking to develop their skills as safety practitioners
- Patient Safety and Quality Leadership Academy
- Educational presentations, including Grand Rounds
- An annual Patient Safety Summit for health care professionals to share their work in patient safety.
- E. Robert Feroli Award for Excellence in Medication Use Safety (JHED log-in required)
Interested in the latest research, resources and news from the Armstrong Institute? Get it delivered to your inbox.