I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Resources and Tools
Roadmap to Peer Support Tools and Resources
Below is a list of available tools and resources. To access, please fill out the adjacent form.
Tools to Help Program Leaders Develop and Organize a Program
- Program policies and confidentiality policy
- Creating an elevator speech
- Mission statement
- Matching and first contact protocols
- Matching endorsed evidence based and best practices
- Permission for release of information to peer supporter template
Role Descriptions (for Peer Supporters and Program Coordinators)
- Peer Supporter role description
- Program Coordinator job description
Recruitment Material for Peer Supporters
- Peer supporter recruitment brochure
Screening Tools for Peer Supporters
- Peer Supporter application and interview questions
- Peer Supporter criteria
- Guidance for recruiting screening and training peer supporters
Peer Supporter Training Material (Material from the Roadmap to Peer Support - Workshop on providing peer support)
- Sample Agenda
- Core Skills and Competencies
- Peer Supporter Training Workshop Slides
- Peer Supporter Training Workshop - additional material
- Pre and Post Training Workshop Survey
Recruitment Material for Program Participants
- Participant recruitment card
- Request for peer support form
- Participant recruitment brochure
Documentation Forms for Peer Supporters, During or After Support Activities
- Peer Supporter contact notes
- Program Participant survey