We partner with patients, their loved ones and all interested parties to end preventable harm, to continuously improve patient outcomes and experience, and to eliminate waste in health care.
Saving lives by leading the world in patient safety and quality care.
The Armstrong Institute seeks to embody the core values of Johns Hopkins Medicine:
- Excellence and discovery
- Leadership and integrity
- Diversity and inclusion
- Respect and collegiality
The institute also seeks to embody the core values of:
- Patient- and family-centered care
We will realize our goals by:
- Advancing the science of patient safety and quality
- Building organizational capacity for improvement through training and supportive infrastructure
- Designing, implementing and evaluating interventions
- Listening, learning and sharing
- I am humble and curious.
- I respect, appreciate and help others.
- I am accountable to continuously improve myself, my organization and my community.