I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
How is Kidney Space different than other Facebook groups?
Kidney Space offers:
- Bridge for patients and doctors:
- Latest news from experts
- Accurate content about diseases, transplantation, living donation, medications, labs and nutrition.
- Messaging feature to ask questions directly to physicians and research scientists.
- Enhanced community between patients:
- Easily searchable forums
- Connections to clinical research
- Link out to clinicaltrials.gov for kidney conditions
- Tools for patients
- Track your lab results
Curious about the Kidney Space health app?
We are a community of people living with kidney disease, living donors, and the people who care for them:
- People living with kidney disease: Connect with community, learn about kidney health, and learn about transplant as a treatment.
- Caregivers: Ask experts for advice, learn about hot topics, and share information on forums.
- Living kidney donors and interested donors: Access reliable, accurate information about the risks and benefits of donation.
- Healthcare providers: Support patients in tracking their lab results and learn about the latest research studies.