I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins POC-IT Diabetes Guide
The official Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide from Johns Hopkins Medicine puts up-to-date, evidence-based, clinical decision support information on management, complications, and medications for diabetes at clinicians’ fingertips.
Created by the expert physicians at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, the Diabetes Guide is arranged in a quick-read format to help clinicians answer questions and improve patient care. The Diabetes Guide contains diagnoses, classifications, specific complications with diagnostic and treatment information, comorbidities, detailed drug information and indications, interpretations, “how-to” details of clinical testing, and limitations of common laboratory and radiological studies.
The Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide is arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content. Each entry is easy to navigate on the web and mobile devices and contains the most important information to help you quickly make decisions. The Guide is updated monthly.
With the Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide you can:
- Answer clinical questions fast with in-depth, evidence-based information on diabetes and associated conditions.
- Review details on tests, complications, drugs, and management with expert editor comments.
- Access medical literature with reference links within each entry.
Bundle the Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide with other POC-IT Guides and save 33%—our best value.
- Monthly updates
- Diabetic pregnancy coverage
- Insulin treatment options
- Valuable patient education sections
- Routine preventive care
- Vaccination guidelines
- Personalized favorites
- Optimized interface for each device platform
- Web access for one year