I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Anesthesiology Handbook (Omnio)
The Johns Hopkins Anesthesiology Handbook is a concise resource that focuses on the clinical pearls essential to successful anesthesia practice and training. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
The summaries of "clinical pearls" - lists of indications, dosages, treatments, and helpful guidelines, are consolidated in this mobile device compatible resource. Goal of this resource is to simplify the exercise of finding reference information, equations, and medication dosages.
- An essential guide for anesthesiology resident and students
- Features a user-friendly format
- Mobile compatible design makes it easy to find the answers you need
- Presents the work of the residents and faculty from Johns Hopkins University to provide you with the most current and comprehensive clinical handbook available
- Offers evidence-based guidance linked to ranked evidence in anesthesia and critical care for expert recommendations on best practices
- Provides lists of indications, dosages, treatments, and helpful guidelines to create a powerful clinical tool
- Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
- Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the Modified Child-Pugh Scoring System for Hepatic Failure calculator
Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.