On This Page
The faculty and staff of the Johns Hopkins Division of Allergy & Clinical Immunology are devoting their careers to research, diagnosis and treatment of allergic and hypersensitivity problems, asthma, and other allergic and immunologic diseases. Highly regarded experts in allergy-immunology, most faculty have special individual interests, which focus their practice on particular disorders. What this means for our patients is that they can count on the division’s care providers not only for their depth of medical knowledge, but also for being cared for in a rich scientific environment where innovative treatments and diagnostic procedures are being evaluated. This scientific grounding is coupled with a compassionate approach to providing needed care efficiently and co-operatively.
The Dermatology, Allergy and Clinical Immunology (DACI) Reference Laboratory, located in the Asthma & Allergy Center, is a full-service laboratory that provides specialized diagnostic measurements to allergists, dermatologists, and clinical immunologists.
PATIENT CHECK IN/OUT OFFICE
- Antonio L. Hyman, Clinical Manager
- Tammy Fallis, Patient Services Coordinator
- Robert Spriggs, Patient Service Coordinator
- Malik Echols, Medical Assistant
- Christina Proctor, Medical Assistant
- Melanie Prodey, Clinical Nurse
- Sarah Ramirez, Clinical Nurse
- Andrew Byrd, Associate Administrator
- Katie Sheldon, Administrative Specialist
- Cate Weaver, Administrative Program Coordinator
You can also reach us by using the following information below.
We cannot answer specific patient-related questions on this web site. You can call us at 410-550-2300 to make an appointment to see one of our physicians, or you can have your physician call us to recommend possible specialists for you and your physician to consider.