I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Administrative Fellowship Program
Johns Hopkins Medicine provides unique postgraduate training in health services management through a 2-year program that spans the combined entities of Johns Hopkins Health System and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Administrative Fellows have exposure and opportunities to work with the many affiliates across Johns Hopkins Medicine including academic medical centers (The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center), community hospitals (Howard County General Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital), multiple ambulatory care sites, home care (Johns Hopkins Home Care Group), and our third party payor (Johns Hopkins Healthcare).
The Administrative Fellowship is a rotation-based program guided by a steering committee comprised of key leaders from throughout Johns Hopkins Medicine. Steering committee members are committed to creating a premier learning experience designed to create future health system leaders.
The Administrative Fellowship requires that students graduate prior to entering the program. If you would like to apply for this program, please refer to the 'How to Apply" tab on the left.
Informational Webinar Start Times:
- June 24, 2020 5:00PM EST
- July 24, 2020 12:00PM EST
- August 25, 2020 5:00PM EST
- September 23, 2020 12:00PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
To join the webinar:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Please click this URL to join. https://jhjhm.zoom.us/j/667107292
- Description: Johns Hopkins Medicine Administrative Fellowship informational webinar for prospective applicants.
- Or join by phone:
- Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 720 707 2699
Webinar ID: 667 107 292
Include the following in the “Name” field upon entry:
- First and last name
- Graduate school you are currently attending