I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Where to Stay
Accommodations for You and Your Family
Looking for nearby lodging? Find information about accommodations that offer discounted rates for Johns Hopkins patients and family members.
Residence Inn Baltimore at the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus
- Hotel located on the Johns Hopkins East Baltimore campus
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas with fully equipped kitchens
- Complimentary 24-hour Johns Hopkins patient and visitor shuttle
- Visit the Residence Inn Baltimore website
The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion
- A short-term home for adult cancer patients and family members 12 and older
- Suites and one-bedroom apartments
- On hospital campus, across the street from the Weinberg Building
- Visit the Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion website
Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore
- Patients 21 years and younger, along with their families
- Priority for oncology, trauma, transplant and other critical patients who live far away from Baltimore
- Visit the Ronald McDonald House Charities website
Believe In Tomorrow Hospital Housing
- Housing for critically ill children and their families
- Two locations in Baltimore
- Visit the Believe in Tomorrow Children's Foundation website