I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The David M. Levine Excellence in Mentoring Award
Frederick L. Brancati Excellence in Mentoring Award
The David M. Levine Excellence in Mentoring Award is geared to mid-career and senior faculty (late associate professor and professor), while the Frederick L. Brancati Excellence in Mentoring Award is designated for early stage faculty (assistant professor or early associate professor within 3 years of promotion).
All full- or part-time faculty members with a primary appointment within the DOM are eligible for nomination. Nominations will be accepted from full- or part-time faculty and post-doctoral fellows (MD, MD-PhD or PhD) within the DOM who were mentored by the nominee. Nominators are responsible for collecting all required documents and submitting the completed packet by the nomination deadline. Previous Levine and Brancati awardees are not eligible. Please review the criteria for the awards:
- David M. Levine Excellence in Mentoring Award criteria
- Fredrick L. Brancati Excellence in Mentoring Award criteria
A complete, competitive packet includes:
- A primary nominating letter (signed by the nominator) that addresses the award criteria. (If you have previously nominated this candidate, please update the letter and other materials as applicable.)
- Four supporting letters from previous or current mentees.
- A complete list of current and former mentees. (This list can be included in the nominee’s CV, provided in this template: Brancati template, Levine template or submitted in your preferred format.)
- The nominee’s updated CV
The deadline for the Mentoring Awards nominations is Friday, January 24, 2020.
Please submit your nominations to email@example.com.