2014 UH IM Graduates
- Kathryn Kline- Katie joined the Tumulty ambulatory practice in the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center. In 2015, she was appointed as the first medical director of the Esperanza Center. She is now medical director for AbsoluteCARE in Baltimore. Katie completed an MPH through our Urban Health Scholars Program.
- Dana Mueller- Dana joined Mary’s Center, a FQHC in Washington D.C. where she is a primary care physician and the Director of Adult and Family Services. Dana completed an MBA through our Urban Health Scholars Program.
- Mark Tenforde- Mark traveled to Uganda to confront the HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis epidemic as an Afya Bora Fellow in Global Health Leadership. He is now in an infectious disease fellowship at the University of Washington.
2015 UH IM Graduates
- Ravi Ganesh- Ravi is a consultant in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. He is part of the Consultative Medicine program where he evaluates patients who do not have a clear medical diagnosis despite extensive evaluation. Ravi specializes in research and treatment of fibromyalgia and the health effects of chronic stress and the benefits of stress management programs and technology.
- Carolyn Kramer- Carolyn graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Infectious Disease Fellowship. She is providing inpatient and outpatient HIV care.
- Michael Mueller- Michael is a consultant in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. He is part of the Consultative Medicine program where he evaluates patients who do not have a clear medical diagnosis despite extensive evaluation. Michael is pursuing health policy reform through education and advocacy and is a SGIM LEAHP scholar. He additionally works in the International Health division where he sees patients from multiple different regions of the world.
- Mark Munoz- Mark pursued additional training in tropical medicine from USUHS and works in global health with the US State Department; he has served in multiple developing regions throughout the world. He also is a part time hospitalist at Georgetown University Hospital.
2016 UH IM Graduates
- Jillian Baron- Completed the University of Pennsylvania Infectious Disease Fellowship and cares for patients with HIV.
- Ted James- Ted completed a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of North Carolina. He is the incoming advanced endoscopy fellow at Mayo Clinic Rochester and earned his Masters of Science through UNC School of Public Health.
- Ryan Lang- Ryan is the Assistant Program Director of the General Preventive Medicine Residency Program and an Instructor in Health Policy & Management at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Isabel Pimenta- Isabel is a hospitalist with Johns Hopkins Community Physicians at Suburban Hospital. In addition to her clinical duties, she is the physician liaison for the observation unit and leads QI projects. She is currently taking the Hopkins CHAMPS course that help prepares future hospital leaders. Finally, she is part-time faculty with the School of Medicine conducts research using imaging and large population studies looking into the intersection of cerebrovascular and cardiovascular disease. Cardiology and neurology departments at JHH and NIH, UPenn and University of Utrecht mentor her.
- Chris Terndrup- Chris joined the GIM division to practice primary care at OHSU. He is the Interim Medical Director for academic internal medicine clinic at OHSU and Assistant program director for ambulatory medicine for OHSU IM program.
2017 UH IM Graduates
- David Lawrence- David is the medical director of Central City Concern’s Hooper Detoxification & Stabilization Center and an assistant professor of medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine’s section of Addiction Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University.
- Bailey Miles- Joined the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians organization and provides primary care through the Priority Access Primary Care program at East Baltimore Medical Center. He is also taking advantage of our UH scholar program to receive a free master's of public health degree through the Bloomberg School of Public Health. Bailey is medical director of the Priority Access Primary Care program.
- Karly Murphy- Johns Hopkins GIM Fellowship. She is studying alternative ways to provide primary care.
- Victoria Powell- Completed palliative care fellowship and is now a clinical lecturer at the University of Michigan.
2018 UH IM Graduates
- Michael Poku- Medical Director at Signify Health
- Alex Rittenberg- Nocturnist at VCU
- Shakira Sanchez-Collins- Hospitalist in Chicago
- Chris Steele- Assistant professor of Medicine at UConn, teaching primary care. Course director of the health systems science curriculum for the 3rd and 4th year students.
2019 UH IM Graduates
- Francisco Alvarez- hospitalist at UCSF
- Nicky Mehtani- Addiction Medicine & Clinical HIV Fellow at UCSF/SF Dept of Public Health
- Jesse McDermeit- clinician-educator at East Baltimore Medical Center where he is also precepting our residents. He is assisting in developing and implementing our enhanced ambulatory curriculum for EBMC IM residents.
- Jordan Nahas-Vigon- clinician-educator at Remington and preceptor for our residents at East Baltimore Medical Center. She is also involved in addiction and correctional medicine. She is assisting in developing and implementing our enhanced ambulatory curriculum for EBMC IM residents.