Eyesight is a gift nearly as precious as life itself, intrinsically linked with our experience, our memories, our way of thinking. But for millions of children and adults, the view of the world is clouded by vision problems - and the pictures that shape their world are blurred, distorted, or blocked completely.
At the Wilmer Eye Institute, our quest is simple - to make life better for these people. Wilmer discoveries have saved the sight of millions of people. Wilmer continues its commitment to investing in the most talented physicians and researchers and providing them with the tools of discovery.
Gifts For Current Need and Endowment
Charitable giving established the Wilmer Eye Institute and has been responsible for its important discoveries.
Gifts to Wilmer can be made in many ways, for a variety of purposes:
- Contributions may be made for general support, or restricted to a specific area within the Wilmer Institute.
- Some individuals help create endowments, which last in perpetuity and may be named in honor of the donor(s). Others provide immediate support for facilities, training, research or new equipment.
- Gifts of Cash and Pledges
- Gifts of Stocks and Bonds
- Gifts of Closely Held Stock
- Gifts of Personal Property
- Gifts That Provide Income
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts through Bequests
All gifts should be made to
The Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University
and are tax-deductible in accordance with
the Internal Revenue Code.
For further information contact:
Development Office of the Wilmer Eye Institute
The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
600 N. Wolfe Street, Wilmer 112
Baltimore, MD 21287-9015