I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ouloplastic surgeons at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins treat many conditions and perform reconstructive services in several convenient locations. These conditions include:
- Abnormal tearing of the eye: tear duct blockage
- Anophthalmic socket and other problems of the eye: eye cancer, pain or trauma requiring removal of the eye
- Eyelid or facial squeezing disorders: blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, Meige syndrome, aberrant regeneration
- Eyelid disease: ptosis (droopy eyelids), dermatochalasis (sagging eyelid fat and skin), brow ptosis (droopy brows), ectropion, entropion, eyelid retraction, eyelid tumors
- Facial, eyelid, or eye socket trauma: fractures and lacerations
- Orbital disease: orbital tumors, Graves disease/thyroid eye disease, orbital inflammation/infection
- Skin cancer: Basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, sebaceous cell carcinoma, melanoma, etc.
- Trichiasis: abnormally growing or misdirected eyelashes
Request an appointment
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.