Hitachi H7600 TEM with Digital and Film Cameras
The Hitachi H7600 Transmission Electron Microscope comes with the following features:
- Dual AMT CCD camera system
- 1K x 1K camera for real time view, search, autofocus
- 2K x 2K 16-bit camera for digital micrographs
- Standard 3 ½ by 4 inch film camera also available
- 20-120 kV operating voltage
- Liquid nitrogen cooled anti-contamination device
- High contrast and high resolution imaging modes
- 60 degree high tilt, rotating motorized goniometer stage for use with tomography software
- Automontage function for both film and digital cameras.
- Multiple and single sample holders available.
- Free image J software with plug in for image analysis of AMT digital images available. (Plug in reads proprietary AMT calibration data saved with image file)
Hitachi manuals for downloading
- PDFs of these manuals are available on CD from the facility staff.
AMT (TEM digital cameras) manuals for downloading
ImageJ analysis software
- ImageJ manual Page 3 of the installation manual describes how to load ImageJ with plugin on your PC workstation using the installer below.
- Installer for ImageJ with plugin to read AMT calibration data
- Download at the National Institutes of Health
This site has additional plugins for ImageJ.