Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Hitachi H7600 TEM with Digital and Film Cameras
The Hitachi H7600 Transmission Electron Microscope comes with the following features:
- Dual AMT CCD camera system
- 1K x 1K camera for real time view, search, autofocus
- 2K x 2K 16-bit camera for digital micrographs
- Standard 3 ½ by 4 inch film camera also available
- 20-120 kV operating voltage
- Liquid nitrogen cooled anti-contamination device
- High contrast and high resolution imaging modes
- 60 degree high tilt, rotating motorized goniometer stage for use with tomography software
- Automontage function for both film and digital cameras.
- Multiple and single sample holders available.
- Free image J software with plug in for image analysis of AMT digital images available. (Plug in reads proprietary AMT calibration data saved with image file)
Hitachi manuals for downloading
- PDFs of these manuals are available on CD from the facility staff.
AMT (TEM digital cameras) manuals for downloading
ImageJ analysis software
- ImageJ manual Page 3 of the installation manual describes how to load ImageJ with plugin on your PC workstation using the installer below.
- Installer for ImageJ with plugin to read AMT calibration data
- Download at the National Institutes of Health
This site has additional plugins for ImageJ.