Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Wilmer at Odenton
1106 Annapolis Road, Suite 290
Odenton, MD 21113
Cornea, Cataract and External Diseases
Divya Srikumaran, M.D.
Ocular Immunology and Retina
Ashvini K. Reddy, M.D.
From Points North or South:
Directions from MD-295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway)
- From MD-295, exit onto MD-175 East (Annapolis Road) toward Odenton.
- Go approximately 7 miles, cross MD-32 and MD-170, and look for a Patient First on the left.
- Make a left just prior to Patient First.
- Look for the Johns Hopkins Medicine sign, and end at 1106 Annapolis Road.
Directions from Interstate 97
- From I-97, merge on MD-32 West (Exit 7).
- From MD-32, take Exit 3 onto Burns Crossing Road toward Odenton (stay straight to�go onto Sappington Station Road).
- Enter the roundabout and take the first exit�onto MD-175 West (Annapolis Road).
- Look for the Johns Hopkins Medicine sign on the right, and end at 1106 Annapolis Road.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.