Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Wilmer at Bethesda
Bethesda Medical Office & Optical
Bethesda Crossing, West Tower
7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 610
Bethesda, MD 20814
Request an Appointment: 240-482-1100
Medical Director, Wilmer Eye Institute- Bethesda
Shameema Sikder, M.D., Medical Director
Providers by Specialty
Drs. Sikder, Kraus, Mahoney and Gire provide coordinated specialty care in thyroid eye disease at the office's Thyroid Eye Disease Center.
Comprehensive Eye Service
Anisa I. Gire, O.D.
Dr. Valerie Seligson
Dr. Melanie Sobel
*Patients of Dr. Anupam Laul are welcome to see any of the clinicians above.
Donald Stone, M.D.
Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Nicholas R. Mahoney, M.D.
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
Courtney L. Kraus, M.D.
Valet Parking: Directions
- Operated by Towne Park-Residence Inn Marriott Hotel (Note: valet drop-off is on Waverly Street on the Marriott side)
- The flat rate for valet parking is $7 (gratuity not included).
- When you arrive at the drop-off location, inform the valet attendant that you are visiting the Wilmer Eye Institute, and he or she will provide clear directions to our location.
- For your convenience, payment for valet parking will be processed within the Wilmer suite. Prior to departing, please stop at our front desk to pay and obtain a validation sticker. Present this sticker to the valet attendant to reclaim your vehicle.
- Our staff will notify the valet attendant of the time you depart from the clinic, so that your vehicle is kept ready for you.
Bethesda Crossing Parking Garage: Directions
- Parking is available in the garage adjacent to the Bethesda Hilton Garden Inn
- Rates are $6 for one hour to two hours, and $11 for more than two hours. At this time, Wilmer is unable to validate garage parking.
- Pull a ticket to gain entry into the garage. Keep this ticket with you.
- Automated payment kiosks are located within the complex, and accept cash and major credit cards. Insert your ticket and pay prior to leaving the complex. You must reinsert your paid ticket in order to exit from the garage.
Walking Directions from the Bethesda Crossing Garage:
- After parking, follow signs in the garage to the East/West Towers. Access to main lobbies and retail will be on Level 3.
- Walk past the Hilton Garden Inn and East Tower elevators until you see signs for Fidelity Investments. Proceed to the West Tower elevators.
- Take the elevators up to the sixth floor, and exit to the Wilmer suite.
- Concierge staff are available on-site to assist you with wayfinding.
- Metered street parking is available- typically with a two-hour limit.
- There are additional public garages located nearby, including across the street in the Regal Cinemas complex. Rates will vary.
- From Wisconsin Avenue, the main lobby of Bethesda Crossing's West Tower is accessible through the doors between Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Fidelity Investments. Take the elevators up to the 6th floor, and exit to the Wilmer suite
Metrorail: The Bethesda Crossing building is conveniently located several blocks south of the Bethesda Metro Station, which is served by the Red Line (routes between Glenmont, Washington, D.C., and Shady Grove).
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.