Wilmer Eye Institute prides itself on providing outstanding eye care to the community. Our ophthalmologists and optometrists are among the top leaders in their fields and are able to offer expert care for both routine and complex eye diseases and conditions. In addition to caring for patients of all ages, they perform research to develop the most advanced medical and surgical treatments for the full spectrum of eye diseases.
We are pleased to offer our patients the convenience of nine practice locations throughout central Maryland. At each location, our goal is the same: to provide innovative and high-quality care in a patient-centered, compassionate setting.
Meet Our Teams:
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Cornea, Cataracts and External Eye Diseases
- Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases of the Eye (Ocular Immunology)
- Laser Vision Correction
- Low Vision and Vision Rehabilitation
- Ocular Surface Diseases and Dry Eye
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Thyroid Eye Disease