Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Wilmer Eye Institute
The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology International Society for Eye Research
Honors & Other Special Recognition:
- Magna cum laude Graduate
- Lambda Society (Honorary Academic Society) 1967
- Who's Who in Colleges and Universities 1968
- NSF Predoctoral Fellow, Duke University Marine Laboratory 1969
- Duke University Summer Research Fellowship 1973
- Rohto Cataract Research Award 1983
- Alcon Research Institute Award 1988
- Executive Editor, Experimental Eye Research, 1993-present
- Jin H. Kinoshita Lectureship, 1993
- Mechanisms of cataract development
- Structure, function and evolution of lens crystallins
- Comparative biochemistry of the ?-crystallins
- Effects of aging and cataract development on lens proteins
- Oxidative stress and the ocular lens
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.