1. Bhavsar NA, Köttgen
A, Coresh J, Astor BC. Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (NGAL)
and Kidney Injury Molecule 1 (KIM-1) as predictors of incident CKD Stage
3: The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study. Am J Kidney
Dis. 2012 Apr 27. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Bundy DG, Marsteller JA, Wu AW, Engineer LD,
Berenholtz SM, Caughey CH. Electronic health record-based monitoring
of primary care patients at risk of medication-related toxicity. Joint
Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. 2012;38 (5):216-223(8).
3. Bundy DG, Muschelli J, Clemens GD, Strouse
JJ, Thompson RE, Casella JF, Miller MR. ambulatory care connections
of Medicaid-Insured children with sickle cell disease. Pediatr Blood
Cancer. 2012 Mar 15. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24129. [Epub ahead of print].
4. Bundy DG, Solomon BS, Kim JM, Miller MR. Accuracy
and usefulness of the hedis childhood immunization measures. Pediatrics.
2012 Apr;129(4):648-56. Epub 2012 Mar 26.
5. Jones HE, Chisolm MS, Jansson LM, Terplan M.
Naltrexone in the treatment of opioid-dependent pregnant women: the
case for a considered and measured approach to research. Addiction.
2012 Apr 4. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03811.x. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Marcell AV, Bell DL, Joffe A; SAHM Male Health
Special Interest Group. The male genital examination: a position paper
of the society for adolescent health and medicine. J Adolesc Health.
7. Matson PA, Chung SE, Ellen JM. When they break
up and get back together: length of adolescent romantic relationships
and partner concurrency. Sex Transm Dis. 2012 Apr;39(4):281-5.
8. Netchiporouk E, Cohen BA. Recognizing and managing
eczematous id reactions to molluscum contagiosum virus in children.
Pediatrics. 2012 Apr;129(4):e1072-5.
9. Repka MX, Friedman DS, Katz J, Ibironke J,
Giordano L, Tielsch JM. The prevalence of ocular structural disorders
and nystagmus among preschool-aged children. J AAPOS. 2012 Apr;16(2):182-4.
10. Roy A, Wang C, Li C, Lu L, Torbenson M, Hagedorn
CH, Schwarz KB. Phenotypic and genotypic differences between a child
with vertically acquired severe hepatitis C liver disease and his mother.
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2012 Apr;54(4):567-9.
11. Sabunciyan S, Aryee MJ, Irizarry RA, Rongione
M, Webster MJ, Kaufman WE, Murakami P, Lessard A, Yolken RH, Feinberg
AP, Potash JB, Consortium G. Genome-wide DNA methylation scan in major
depressive disorder. PLoS One. 2012;7(4):e34451. Epub 2012 Apr 12.
12. Semenza GL. Hypoxia-inducible factors: mediators
of cancer progression and targets for cancer therapy. Trends Pharmacol
Sci. 2012 Apr;33(4):207-14. Epub 2012 Mar 6.
13. Severance EG, Alaedini A, Yang S, Halling
M, Gressitt KL, Stallings CR, Origoni AE, Vaughan C, Khushalani S, Leweke
FM, Dickerson FB, Yolken RH. Gastrointestinal inflammation and associated
immune activation in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res. 2012 Mar 23. [Epub
ahead of print].