Our radiologists strive to stay abreast of the advancement of rapidly evolving, leading-edge procedures and technologies. The Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center has shown a strong commitment and has a history of making significant contributions to clinical research and exploring refinements in techniques and devices.
Most recently we have paid special attention to limb salvage, IVC filter retrieval, Stenting and more.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease - angioplasty and stenting
- Renal vascular disease - renal artery angioplasty and stenting
- Visceral angiography
Varicose Veins and Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose veins - Legs
- Varicose veins - Other
- Gastointestical Bleeding
- Hemoptysis - bronchial artery embolization
- Preoperative vessel occlusion
Venous Thromboembolic Disease
- Venous thrombolysis, angioplasty and stenting
- Permanent and temporary caval filtration