Skip Navigation
Search Menu

Print This Page
Share this page: More

Reimbursement while traveling out of the area

If you become ill while on vacation in another country or at sea, you can apply to be reimbursed for your healthcare expenses.  Within 7 days after you return home, submit the information below:

  • The completed reimbursement claim form, found on our web site here
  • Itemized bills and receipts
  • An explanation of the services, including the diagnosis(es)
  • Your USFHP member ID number

Send the completed form and paperwork to:

Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
Claims Department
6704 Curtis Court
Glen Burnie, MD  21060

Don’t forget to contact your primary care provider to advise them of your illness.

If you have any questions about the process, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-808-7347.


Sign in for 24/7 secure access to your health information:

Login or Register
Health Information Database