I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Vision Discount Benefits
- One routine eye examination per year, including refractions and written lens prescription, may be obtained from designated Plan providers. You may obtain eye care at any Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute, Superior Vision (formerly Block Vision) or participating community providers. Call USFHP Customer Services at 1-800-808-7347 for a list of the nearest locations or search for a location nearest you.
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease is covered in the same manner as any other medical specialty care and requires a referral from your primary care manager (PCM).
- Corrective lenses, frames, contact lenses and contact lens fittings are not covered.
- Corrective vision surgery is not covered (e.g., LASIK, radial keratotomy, PRK, etc).
Note: Under a separate agreement, US Family Health Plan has arranged for Plan members to receive discounted prices for corrective lenses and frames at all Wilmer Optical Shops and Superior Vision (formerly Block Vision) locations.
- 20% discount on any pair of lenses and frames
- 5% discount on contact lenses