The Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan has arranged for members of USFHP to receive discounts on cosmetic surgery (facial only) and other facial enhancements when performed by select surgeons at the Center for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Johns Hopkins.
Is it right for me?
Deciding to have plastic surgery is a personal decision. Facial plastic surgery makes it possible to correct many facial flaws and signs of premature aging that can undermine self-confidence. By changing how you look, cosmetic surgery can help change how you feel about yourself. Facial reconstructive surgery can also rebuild a person’s face after trauma and illness, leading to an improved self-image after a devastating
Hopkins Experience and Care
As you would with any other medical procedure, you should think about the reputation of the facility, the experience of the surgeons and other medical professionals, the quality of care you will receive from all of the staff, and how unexpected complications or difficulties will be dealt with. Johns Hopkins may not be the first place you think of when you think of cosmetic surgery. We want you to rethink that because of three simple words: Reputation. Skill. Quality. Your end goal is a more attractive appearance. Our end goal is to give you exactly what you want plus the safety and quality you need and deserve.
Savings on Cosmetic Surgery and other Facial Enhancements
- $ 500 discount on any procedure including anti-aging procedures, such as face lifts and rhinoplasty or nose jobs
- 15% discount on all injectables including Botox
- Discounts apply to physician fee only. Hospital fees are not discounted due to Maryland regulations.
- The discount is offered by Dr. Byrne, Dr. Lisa Ishii and Dr. Kofi Boahene
- Members must show their USFHP Member Card at time of service.
To Learn More
To request an appointment or to get more information about the Johns Hopkins Center for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Green Spring Station at 410-955-4985.