Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
In addition to the two free cleanings, the Plan has arranged for members to receive dental services through United Concordia Companies Inc. and its "Concordia Advantage".
- No premiums!
- No paperwork or claims to fill out!
- No deductibles or maximums!
- No need to select a primary dental office!
- No referrals are required to see a specialist!
How to use your benefits
- Go to any participating general dentist or specialist.
- Identify yourself as a US Family Health Plan member and present your Plan member card to the office staff. (Note: You will NOT receive a separate dental card from United Concordia.)
- No payment required for dental cleaning. Pay the appropriate amount listed on the schedule of charges for all other covered services.
Find a location near you
Visit the United Concordia 'Clients' Corner' page here.
Questions Regarding Coverage
If you have specific questions regarding your coverage or would like to receive a provider directory and schedule of charges, please call United Concordia’s Customer Service at 1-800-332-0366 (When prompted, press 3, then *0 to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Provide the Customer Service Representative with your USFHP membership ID number without the suffix *0X).