In addition to the two free cleanings, the Plan has arranged for members to receive dental services through United Concordia Companies Inc. and its "Concordia Advantage".
- No premiums!
- No paperwork or claims to fill out!
- No deductibles or maximums!
- No need to select a primary dental office!
- No referrals are required to see a specialist!
How to use your benefits
- Go to any participating general dentist or specialist.
- Identify yourself as a US Family Health Plan member and present your Plan member card to the office staff. (Note: You will NOT receive a separate dental card from United Concordia.)
- No payment required for dental cleaning. Pay the appropriate amount listed on the schedule of charges for all other covered services.
Find a location near you
Visit the United Concordia 'Clients' Corner' page here.
Questions Regarding Coverage
If you have specific questions regarding your coverage or would like to receive a provider directory and schedule of charges, please call United Concordia’s Customer Service at 1-800-332-0366 (When prompted, press 3, then *0 to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Provide the Customer Service Representative with your USFHP membership ID number without the suffix *0X).