The Departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins improve the lives of patients by sharing ideas across disciplines and joining forces to develop the strongest individualized treatment plans—this is truly what sets Johns Hopkins apart from any other medical institution.
Our physicians are able to bring new and exceptional treatments to patients faster because of our tight network of experts. When our researchers make discoveries in the lab, they collaborate with our physicians to carefully translate them into the latest treatment options.
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks Johns Hopkins as having the #1 neurology and neurosurgery program in the country in its annual “America’s Best Hospitals” survey.
Patients come to Johns Hopkins from around the world to receive the most cutting-edge care, including treatment for:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain tumors and metastatic brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Neurological infections
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- Pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors
- Pediatric neurovascular disorders
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Skull base tumors
- Spinal cord injury, spine disorders and spine tumors
- Transverse myelitis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Vestibular disorders
To learn more or to make an appointment, call 410-735-4872.