Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery at Johns Hopkins focuses on diagnosing and treating ear, nose and throat disease.
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks The Johns Hopkins Hospital as having among the top Ear, Nose & Throat programs in the country in its annual "America’s Best Hospitals" rankings.
Johns Hopkins Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery specialty areas include:
- Audiology /hearing (including cochlear implants)
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Center
- Minimally Invasive Brain & Skull Base Surgery Center
- Otology and neurotology
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Rhinology and sinus surgery
- Snoring & sleep surgery
- Motion and balance research lab
- Voice Center (including swallowing)
We are dedicated to providing patients with compassionate and innovative care; conducting cutting-edge research that translates into new therapies; and teaching the next generation of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery specialists who will provide patient care throughout the world.
To learn more or to make an appointment, call toll-free 1-855-695-4872.