Johns Hopkins Medicine United Way Campaign
Monday, October 15 - Friday, November 2
Tuesday, October 23
Food Truck Frenzy! Enjoy lunch from one of Baltimore’s famous food trucks while helping to improve the lives of people in our community. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m food trucks will be stationed across Johns Hopkins campuses, including:
- Broadway circle, in front of the historic Johns Hopkins Hospital Dome, featuring Grrchee, Gypsy Queen, Iced Gems, Miss Shirley’s, Souperfreaks and Kooper’s Chowhound Burger Wagon.
- Hopkins Bayview, featuring Chicken and Waffles, Gypsy Queen and Iced Gems.
- Health Care, featuring Chubby’s food truck.
- Keswick, featuring Cruisin’ Café and NoodleRolla.
- Mt. Washington, featuring Charm City Gourmet and Four Brothers.
- Homewood, MSE Library, featuring Great Cookie, Sultan and Taco Island.
- Homewood, Wyman Park, featuring Busia’s Kitchen and Kommie Pig.
- Green Spring Station, featuring Jolly Pig and Miss Twist.
Gather some of your colleagues and enjoy food from various restaurants and vendors, with selections ranging from gourmet burgers to cupcakes. The event is rain or shine, and a portion of the proceeds support Johns Hopkins Medicine’s 1.67 million commitment to the United Way campaign.