Pledge Online (E-Way)
The Hopkins United Way Campaign is once again green this year. Yes, electronic! Most people will not receive a paper pledge form this year (see this FAQ for more information). By pledging online through the United Way’s secure and simplified E-way system, you reduce the United Way administrative fee and save paper.
Pledge online at https://portal.johnshopkins.edu/unitedway
- Log in using your JHED ID and password
You have several choices if you wish to designate your contribution:
- Donate all or part of your gift to one or more of the four United Way Impact Areas:
- Basic Needs, Family Safety, School Readiness and Youth Achieving Potential
- Donate all or part of your gift to the Johns Hopkins Neighborhood Fund:
- Contributions will be focused on charities serving theneighborhoods around Johns Hopkins campuses
- Donate all or part of your gift to a specific charity:
- Designate by clicking on the name. On E-way, just click on the name of the charity. (If you do print off and use a paper form, write in the name of the charity.)
- Designate by typing in the name. If you would like to designate to a charity that is not listed on E-way, you may type in the name and address of any health or human services charity in the United States. (Again, if you do print off and use a paper form, write in the name of the charity.)
- There is a $50 minimum for each organization you designate by number or by name.