Johns Hopkins University's Student Assistance Program (SAP) provides support in dealing with the pressures and challenges students face during their academic and professional careers. All enrolled Johns Hopkins students are qualified to use SAP.
The Student Assistance Program offers:
- Discussion and support groups
- Preventative and educational sessions
- Identification and assessment of personal, family, and school/work-related issues
- Brief counseling and consultation
- Referral to appropriate and accessible services and resources
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (443) 287-7000 or (866) 764-2317.