For any medical billing-related questions, please contact the UHS billing/benefits office located at the UHS Clinic.
Manager: Darnell Williams
933 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 2127
phone: (410) 955-3872
fax: (410) 614-3643
Below are some typical questions that Mr. Williams will be able to address:
1. I received a bill which I believe to be incorrect. What should I do?
2. I am being told that I owe a balance, but I am certain that I have paid in full. What should I do?
3. I have questions about my medical benefits and coverage. Whom should I address them to?
4. I had to contact the Student EHP insurance, but I was unable to address my issue. Who can help me with this?
5. I am out of town or out of the country on an official Hopkins elective and I have to seek medical care. Who can help make sure that my medical expenses will be fully covered?