What is your job title?
When did you start working at Johns Hopkins?
When did you start working in transplantation?
Why do you work with transplant patients?
I enjoy working with transplants and helping them with their diets immediately post op and longterm. I still keep in touch with some of our transplant patients that were done in the 1980s.
What is your education?
- 1973-BS in Nutrition from Penn State University
- 1974-Completed Dietetic Internship at the University of Kansas Medical Center
- 1974-1976-Dietitian at the University of Missouri Medical Center
- 1976-1985 Dietitian at York Hospital in York, PA-was dietitian at the first dialysis unit in York, PA. Also, was the dietitian for all the renal patients admitted to the hospital.
- 1985-present-Kidney, pancreas,and liver transplant dietitian-The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 2010-Obtained renal certification (CSR) for American Dietteic Association by passing specialty exam