Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Planning for Transplant – In addition to the medical aspects of transplantation, there are many administrative, logistical and financial points for which you should be prepared.
- Transplant University – Candidates for live donor kidney transplant attend classes with their designated "Champion." Together, they learn how to find a kidney donor.
- Transplant Experience – The transplant process can be complicated and, for many individuals and their families, frightening. Learn what to expect – from your evaluation to your post-transplant checkups.
- Patient Stories – Transplant patients share their experiences at the Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Transplant Center.
- Patient Resources – A listing of Johns Hopkins resources and external resources for transplant patients and their families.
- International and Out-of-State Patients – If you live abroad or outside of Maryland and are seeking a transplant here, contact Johns Hopkins International or Johns Hopkins USA to help make arrangements.
- Request an Appointment – Looking to schedule an appointment? Call us or contact us for more information.