Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Graduation from an ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.) approved PA Program or are currently a second year student in a PA program.
- Masters or Graduate degree or evidence of commensurate work experience required.
- Recommended GPA > 3.4 on a 4.0 scale.
- Eligible to sit for PANCE. Preference will be given to applicants who have taken and passed the PANCE exam.
- Applicants must possess a desire to learn and have self-motivation.
- Be available for an interview. (The top candidates will be invited for interviews at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.)
Recent graduates can now take the PANCE as early as seven days after their official graduation date. Tests are now given throughout the year and results are usually available two weeks after the test. Students must be able to pass the PANCE within 30 days after graduation. For questions regarding the PANCE exam, please call 678-417-8100 or visit the NCCPA website.
Learn more about the hospital's "moonlighting" policy, technical PA job requirements and reduction in force policy. Visit human resources for information on employment policies and benefits. If any questions you have are not addressed here please do not hestitate to contact us.