Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
New Applicant Information
We invite you to apply online via our Johns Hopkins Human Resources employment website.
- Click on General Public: Search
- Click Apply for Jobs.
- In the keyword search, type Physician Assistant Resident in the search box.
If you have any difficulties with this process, please email the residency coordinator at email@example.com.
A complete application includes:
- Completed online JHH application
- Supplemental Application
- Signed copy of the Authorization Agreement
- One page typewritten narrative stating why you are interested in postgraduate surgical training
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended including PA school
- Copies of BLS and ACLS certification cards
- Three applicant evaluation forms/letters of recommendation (including one from your PA school if you graduated within the last 2 years)
- Official NCCPA Exam scores (if certified)
- Current resume
- A check in the amount of $45 payable to "Johns Hopkins" to cover the application fee
**Program admission is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of Employee Health Screening and the Johns Hopkins Hospital Credentialing Process.**
Please contact us for further application information.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Surgical and Critical Care Residency Programs
Attn: Residency Coordinator
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287