The Endocrine Surgery Division includes a team of endocrine surgeons, endocrine surgery fellows, nurse practitioners, and researchers who are dedicated to providing excellent care for patients with hyperparathyroidism, thyroid cancer, thyroid tumors, adrenal tumors, pancreatic islet tumors, and gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumors.
Our Clinical Practice
- Thyroid Surgery
- Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
- Parathyroid Surgery (including minimally invasive)
- Adrenal Surgery (including laparoscopic)
- Pancreatic Islet Surgery (including laparoscopic)
Our Research Program
Along with providing patient care, we also preform clinical and molecular biology research, including:
- Molecular markers of thyroid cancer
- Clinical studies of patients with hyperparathyroidism
- Chief, Martha A. Zeiger, M.D., FACS
- Alan Dackiw, M.D., Ph.D., FACS, FRCS
- Jason Prescott, M.D., Ph.D.
- Helina Somervell, MSN., CRNP
To schedule an appointment with one of our surgeons, call 410-933-1233.