Suburban Hospital's Rehabilitation Department is staffed by certified and licensed professionals, specializing in inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapies. Physiatry services (those provided by a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician) are also available. We also offer evaluation of driving skills and a balance/vestibular rehabilitation program.
What's unique about our hospital-based Rehabilitation Services?
- Ability and skill to provide care to complex medical cases; located in a hospital supported by Emergency Department services
- Continuity of care, ranging from acute trauma to preventative care
- Rehabilitation services for the hospital's Stroke Program, Trauma Service and Total Joint Replacement Program
- Conveniently located on-site diagnostic services (such as Radiology)
- Individualized rehabilitation assessment and interventions
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call 301-896-3169.