Physical Medication & Rehabilitation
Suburban Hospital's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department offers inpatient and outpatient physical, speech and occupational therapy, as well as physiatry services.
Specialty programs include:
- Trauma rehabilitation support
- Stroke and joint replacement rehabilitation
- Balance/vestibular rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy/wound care
- Lumbar stabilization
- Foot orthotic assessment/fabrication
- Video swallowing studies (pharyngogram)
- FEES (flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing)
- Stroke cognitive rehabilitation
- Activities of daily living training
- Hand splinting (dynamic and static)
- Clinical driving assessment/evaluation
Learn more about our Rehabilitation Services. Or schedule an appointment by calling 301-896-3169.