Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
- The hospital's Ultrasound Department earned a three year accreditation from the American College of Radiology in May 2012.
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) has granted the Suburban Hospital Sleep Disorders Center accreditation for five years, beginning in April 2012.
- February 2012 - The Suburban Hospital Breast Center has been granted a full three-year accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
- Suburban Hospital earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ for its Joint Center in late 2011. Suburban Hospital is the only hospital in Montgomery County to achieve the Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission for its joint replacement program.
- In December 2011, the Suburban Hospital NIH Stroke Center has earned re-certification as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and MIEMSS. Read more.
- Suburban Hospital earned the NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) designation from The Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing at New York University College of Nursing in September 2011.