Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
New Directions - Save the date! Showcase 2014
Save the date! Showcase 2014
Date: November 1, 2013
Thursday, May 8, 2013 | 6 pm | Bethesda Blues & Jazz Club
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience a showcase of exceptional care and to support the cutting-edge services of our neurology, neurosurgery and stroke programs. The evening will feature a swanky nightclub environment complete with cocktails, dinner, live auction, vintage entertainment and more. The event will be co-chaired by Suburban Hospital Foundation board member Mark Futrovsky and his wife Robyn, along with Suburban Hospital board member Mary Kane and her husband John. Both couples have strong ties throughout the local community and look forward to creating a spectacular event that will encourage broad regional support for the neurosciences program. For more information about sponsorships, call 301-896-3971.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Year-End Giving
- JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
- $1M Clark Gift for Campus Enhancement
- President’s Message
- A Lifetime of Care: Suburban Hospital Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
- Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- It Takes a Village to Save a Life
- Commitment to Excellence Honoree Helps Hospital Look Forward
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- When Physician Collaboration Is the Key to a Better Outcome
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine Connection
- THINC (Again!) Head Injury Patient Benefits from Research Protocol
- Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
- Save the date! Showcase 2014