Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
New Directions - Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
Date: November 1, 2013
Suburban Hospital and Johns Hopkins Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery welcome Dr. Clint Allen, a fellowship-trained laryngeal surgeon who specializes in voice, swallowing and airway disorders. Dr. Allen sees patients experiencing voice problems at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center on Rockledge Drive in Bethesda, a new location for the Johns Hopkins Voice Center. He also holds a joint appointment at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda. He is a graduate of Texas A&M University Health Science System College of Medicine. He completed his residency in Otolaryngology?Head and Neck Surgery at the Barnes-Jewish/Washington University in St. Louis and a fellowship in laryngology at the University of Washington in Seattle.
To make an appointment, please call 301-896-3330.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Year-End Giving
- JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
- $1M Clark Gift for Campus Enhancement
- President’s Message
- A Lifetime of Care: Suburban Hospital Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
- Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- It Takes a Village to Save a Life
- Commitment to Excellence Honoree Helps Hospital Look Forward
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- When Physician Collaboration Is the Key to a Better Outcome
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine Connection
- THINC (Again!) Head Injury Patient Benefits from Research Protocol
- Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
- Save the date! Showcase 2014