I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > Suburban Hospital > About the Hospital > News & Publications > New Directions > New Directions Winter 2013
New Directions - Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
New Directions Winter 2013
Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
Date: November 1, 2013
The Johns Hopkins neurosurgical team who practice at Suburban Hospital provides a wide range of advanced medical services for the comprehensive treatment of patients in need of neurosurgical care. This includes conditions such as brain tumors, aneurysms, and acute and chronic spine and neck conditions, using traditional and minimally invasive surgical techniques. In collaboration with other medical specialties, these neurosurgeons work together in a multi-disciplinary fashion to provide personalized medical care before and after surgery.
Patients meet with the neurosurgeons for initial consultations at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center on Rockledge Drive in Bethesda, and surgeries are typically performed at Suburban Hospital.
To learn more about the services available, or to schedule an appointment, please call 301-896-6069.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Year-End Giving
- JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
- $1M Clark Gift for Campus Enhancement
- President’s Message
- A Lifetime of Care: Suburban Hospital Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
- Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- It Takes a Village to Save a Life
- Commitment to Excellence Honoree Helps Hospital Look Forward
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- When Physician Collaboration Is the Key to a Better Outcome
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine Connection
- THINC (Again!) Head Injury Patient Benefits from Research Protocol
- Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
- Save the date! Showcase 2014