people - Attract, Engage, Develop and Retain the World’s Best People
Attract, Engage, Develop and Retain the World’s Best People
- 1Invest in and reward healthy lifestyles, professional development, mentoring and advancement of JHM’s people.
- 2Create a culture where diversity, inclusion, civility, collegiality and professionalism are championed, valued and exhibited through actions, incentives and accountability.
- 3Ensure that fair and easily understood rewards are implemented, particularly compensation that reflects the scope of work, quality and leadership responsibilities.
- 4Recruit, engage, retain and invest in innovative leaders and a flexible workforce that promotes cross-education and development of interdisciplinary teams across all JHM.
- 5Create pathways to recruit, advance and reward excellent clinicians throughout JHM.
Accountable leaders: Pamela Paulk, JHM senior vice president for human resources, and Janice Clements, vice dean for faculty, school of medicine