Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
JHM Strategic Priorities
people - Attract, Engage, Develop and Retain the World’s Best People
- 1Invest in and reward healthy lifestyles, professional development, mentoring and advancement of JHM’s people.
- 2Create a culture where diversity, inclusion, civility, collegiality and professionalism are championed, valued and exhibited through actions, incentives and accountability.
- 3Ensure that fair and easily understood rewards are implemented, particularly compensation that reflects the scope of work, quality and leadership responsibilities.
- 4Recruit, engage, retain and invest in innovative leaders and a flexible workforce that promotes cross-education and development of interdisciplinary teams across all JHM.
- 5Create pathways to recruit, advance and reward excellent clinicians throughout JHM.
Strategic Priority Resources
Get resources and learn more about the people priority.
Bonnie Windsor, JHM senior vice president for human resources, and Janice Clements, vice dean for faculty, School of Medicine