Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.
- Renal disease & transplantation
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- Positive crossmatch and ABO incompatible transplantation
- Paired kidney exchange
- Altruistic donor programs
- Use of expanded criteria donors
- Use of pulsatile perfusion pumping to preserve and rescue donor organs
- Gene/cell based therapies for ameliorating ischemia/reperfusion injury to transplanted organs
- Advanced heart failure
- Surgical therapies for heart failure from a Cardiologist
- Update on new therapies for heart failure