Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Section Director, Community and General Psychiatry
- Access to Wellness: Augmenting Primary Care for Persons with Serious Mental Illness
- Psychiatric Rehabilitative Programs for Persons with Serious Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
Director, Johns Hopkins Eating Disorders Program
Stephen and Jean Robinson Professor for Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders: A Motivated Behavioral Perspective
- Diagnosing and Treating Eating Disorders: A Practical Approach
- Eating Disorders: A Family Affair -- Gene or Environment?
- Treating Eating Disorders -- The Ambivalent Patient
Co-Director, Short Stay Unit
- Patient Safety in Psychiatry
- The Physician Advisor's Role in Psychiatric Care
- Quality of Care in Psychiatry
- Reducing the Risk of Inpatient Suicide
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Psychiatry
- Medication Error Reduction in Psychiatry
Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Day Hospital Program
Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic at Johns Hopkins Hospital
Director, Psychiatry Clerkship
- Geriatric Psychiatry and Mood Disorders
Associate Professor of Neuroscience
Director, Brain Stimulation Program
- Novel Brain Stimulation Treatments for Psychiatric Illness
- What's New in ECT and TMS?
- TMS: A Novel Brain Stimulating Treatment
- New Developments in ECT, How Does it Work?
Director, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment and Research
Section Head, JHB Psychiatry Substance Abuse Programs
Medical Director, Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Drug Abuse and Dependence
- Alcohol Abuse and Dependence
Professor of Medicine
Director, AIDS Psychiatry Service
Eugene Meyer III Professor of Psychiatry and Medicine
- Borderline Personality Disorder Redux: Something You Are, Something You Have, Something You Do, and Something You Encounter
- Chronic Pain and Behavior
- Chronic Pain and Addictions
- Depression in Primary Care
- The Limits of Evidence Based Medicine (controversial)
- Mastering the Behavioral Method, A Toolkit for Managing Difficult Patients
- A Medical Primer on Addictions
- Neuropsychiatric Issues in An Aging HIV Population
- The Psychiatry of AIDS
- The Real Conflicts of Interest in Medicine (controversial)
- Somatization in the Medical Clinic
- The Unintended Consequences of DNR Orders and Advanced Directives (controversial)
- What Every Doctor Must Know About the Behavioral Approach to Patient Care
> Contact us to request a speaker