Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Johns Hopkins Community Grand Rounds Program is a free service provided for our medical and health care colleagues throughout the Maryland and the mid-Atlantic region. Many Johns Hopkins faculty across numerous clinical specialties are available to speak at Grand Rounds and other forums on wide range of medical topics.
- Please explore all of the available topics and faculty members below.
- Once you have selected a topic and speaker, please complete the electronic Speaker Request Form.
- Upon submission of the form, our Community Grand Rounds manager will contact you to confirm all necessary information. Please note that some faculty speakers may request an honorarium for their participation. This information will be provided to you prior to scheduling the speaker.
We look forward to working with your hospital.
- Burn and Wound Care
- Cardiac Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric Specialties
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Transplant Center
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
If there is a medical topic or clinical specialty that you would like to see on the Johns Hopkins Community Grand Rounds Program or have any questions, please contact us:
Community Grand Rounds Manager