Skip Navigation
Print This Page
Share this page: More

Letters of Recommendation

Residency Planning: Letters of Recommendation

  • Students should get letters from faculty members that know them well
  • For ERAS, letters should be forwarded to Student Affairs with a cover sheet (available in our office) for uploading into the system
  • For CAS, letters are sent by the student in sealed envelopes along with applications
  • Students almost always waive their right to see letters

© The Johns Hopkins University, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, and Johns Hopkins Health System. All rights reserved.