As you know, The Johns Hopkins Housing Office has maintained a list of available off-campus housing options as a resource for the Johns Hopkins community. Each year we receive several requests from students, parents, staff, and faculty for information and assistance finding off-campus housing.
We are excited to announce that Johns Hopkins has partnered with Off Campus Partners to create a new and improved Off-Campus Housing Listing Service & Website to better serve the East Baltimore Campus—members of the School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, School of Nursing, and the Bloomberg School of Public Health.
For Students, Staff, and Faculty:
The website will allow students, staff and faculty to view listings on a user name/password protected site at your fingertips anytime during the day. The site provides tools to breakdown properties into neighborhoods, pricing, and much more. There is also a message board section to post requests for roommates as well as a section for furniture for sale. The service will also include educational components designed to help students become good citizens of the Baltimore community.
This new web-based service will provide area owners/managers with a tool to market your properties to the Hopkins community directly on the official Johns Hopkins housing website. The service will also include educational components designed to help students become good citizens of the Baltimore community.
By becoming a member you will receive:
- A comprehensive property listing on the Johns Hopkins housing website. The user-friendly site will include a fully searchable database that Hopkins renters and buyers will use to find off-campus housing. Your property listing(s) will include:
- Photographs & floor plans
- Maps with proximity to campus
- Links to your email, application/lease, and/or website
- Unlimited text description and a list of amenities
We believe your membership in the program will benefit you by:
- Reaching over 30,000 prospective renters/buyers who were previously difficult to reach, including more than 400 undergraduates and parents, 3,500 graduate and professional students and 5,000 faculty and 21,000 staff at the East Baltimore Campus who will access the site to peruse local listings.
- Enabling you to plan for a fixed marketing cost – the annual subscription fee.
- Generating educated leads at a low lease acquisition cost since the students and faculty/staff that visit your property have already “shopped the market” and arrive ready to tour the property and sign your lease.
We have chosen Off Campus Partners, a company with a proven track record of linking university renters/buyers and properties together, as our partner to implement this new program. Off Campus Partners is a for profit institution that provides a venue for property listings through Johns Hopkins. Off Campus Partners receives fees from property owners or management agents and Johns Hopkins will receive a percentage of these fees from Off Campus Partners.
If you have any questions for Off Campus Partners, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.895.1234.
If you have questions for the Johns Hopkins Housing Office about the new site or other housing services, please contact the Housing Director, Robin Lenzo at 410-955-3905 or email@example.com. You may also visit our office at:
Johns Hopkins Housing Office – East Baltimore Campus
1620 McElderry Street
Reed Hall, Suite 1132
Baltimore, MD 21205
410-955-3905 / 410-955-3836
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.